Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Life Update: Some news about something new

Hello everyone, I have something to tell you...

3

2

1

I started a YouTube channel! I am actually really excited about this, and I have wanted one in the past, but never did it. I guess I just didn't have enough confidence in myself. However, after I saw a quote on Instagram that was completely rude to my life, I changed my mind and went for it.

But first I saw this one: "Stop fearing the worst possible scenario and simply believe the best"-Heather Lindsey-

After reading this, I really just felt the urge to go ahead and start a channel. Fear shouldn't hold us back from doing something that we really want to do. The whole point of this blog is to help me follow my passions, and I hope that anyone reading this will follow theirs as well. Follow the passions that are full of light, and maybe something amazing can happen.

The quote that completely disrespected me, and further pushed me into making a channel was this: "God doesn't give his anointing to lazy Christians"-David Wilkerson-

It struck me because I have had one lazy summer. But I do agree that it is not good to be idle.

If anyone is curious about my channel, and first YouTube video. You can check it out here. It might not appeal to everyone considering it's about hair and Senegalese twists but...yeah.

Anyway, thank you for reading

With love,

Lisa

P.s. My next post will be about the Book of John, and some of the things that Christ has taught us through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment